Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), Vladimir Branch
Center for Applied Criminal Justice at Western Illinois University (USA) Middle Tennessee State University (USA)
• History of the formation of federal relations in Russia and the U.S.
• Features of the federal structure of Russia and the U.S.
• Issues of Federalism in the state development
• Administrative-territorial structure of the state: experience and problems
• Problems of interethnic and interfaith relations
• Fitting the law enforcement agencies in the state system of the Russian Federation and the United States
• Reforming of the law enforcement agencies
Naumov Andrew M. - Director Vladimir branch RANEPA, Head of the Department of Criminal Law, Associate Professor
Sergevnin Vladimir A. - Director of the Center for Applied Criminal Justice, Professor, Western Illinois University (USA)
Jurkanin Thomas – Professor, Middle Tennessee State University
Illarionov Alexander E. – Deputy Director Vladimir branch RANEPA, Ph.D.
Chirikin Viktor A .– Deputy Director, Head of the Department of Theory and History of State and Law of Vladimir branch RANEPA, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Ushakov Sergei N. – Head of the Department of Constitutional and Municipal Law Vladimir branch RANEPA, Ph.D.
Executive Secretary: Zhukova Olga A. – Specialist Graduate Division Vladimir branch RANEPA
Tel: (+7 4922 ) 33-37-07 E-mail: